Lazy - Low - I Could Live In Hope (CD, Album), Dan Fell In Love With The Cleaning Grrrl - The Grrrlscouts - Tonight! (CDr), 君色の街 - Base Ball Bear - 完全版「バンドBについて」 (CD), Paul Allen (5) - I Stand Alone / Contrails (File, MP3), Whale Song Sing-Along - Erik Johannessen - Inkblots (CD, Album), Cannon Raps - The Cannonball Adderley Quintet - Music, You All (CD), Im a woman - Shocking Blue - The Shocking Blue (Cassette, Album), Zobaczymy Się Na Pewno - Irena Santor - Jubileusz (Vinyl, LP, Album), Pourtant Tu MAimes - Françoise Hardy - Portrait In Musik (Vinyl), Lost Soul - Ten (5) - Return To Evermore (CD, Album) Stella - Office And Store (Vinyl)
- TarSinger. She started her career as a member of the Chantels and The James Brown Revue, signing with Motown Records in the early s. She had a series of first rate singles including,'Love Ain't No Toy' 'Walk Out The Door If You Wanna' and 'Funky Music Sho'Nuff Turns Me On'. She died unexpectedly in Las Vegas in at the age of Memorial ID: · View Source.
- DotHeavy heavy funk from the mighty Yvonne Fair – a 70s bad soul sister that we'd rank right up there with Betty Davis! Yvonne got her start working with James Brown in a sweeter mode, but by the time of this mid 70s debut, she'd hit a really hard-wailing sort of style – one that had the righteous vocal lead of singers like Davis, Maxayn, or a rare few others – and which gets Brand: Tamla (Label).
- KazinrisNov 12, · It's a tad street for the normally tidy Motown roster, but it smokes as hard as Clinton's Brides of Funkenstein and still has some pop sheen - "Walk Out The Door If You Wanna" is arguably the hardest Motown single of the early 70s, and "It Should Have Been Me" still melts the ice off a glacier - those two tracks alone deserve the albums /5(5).
- DinosNov 26, · The Bitch Is Black, an Album by Yvonne Fair. Released in on Tamla Motown (catalog no. STML ; Vinyl LP). Genres: Funk, Soul. Featured peformers: Mark Davis (keyboards), Earl Van Dyke (keyboards), Henry Davis (bass), James Jamerson (bass), Johnny McGhee (guitar), Dennis Coffey (guitar), Wah Wah Watson (guitar), Eddie Willis (guitar), James Gadson (drums), Ed /5(92).
- TurisarYvonne Fair (October 21, – March 6, ) was an American singer, best known for her recording of "It Should Have Been Me". Contents[show] Contents [hide] *1 Biography 2 Personal life 3 Death 4 Albums 5 Singles 6 References 7 External links Biography[ edit] Born as Flora Yvonne Coleman in Richmond, Virginia, Fair's early jobs included work with The Chantels and the James Brown.
Leave a Reply
- Semester - Childhood (3) - Lacuna (Vinyl, LP, Album)
- Aba-Shanti-I And The Shanti-Ites - Jericho Walls Verse III (Vinyl, LP)
- Vs The World - Amon Amarth - Versus The World (Vinyl, LP, Album)
- (3) محمد عبد الله - البحر الأبيض والنيل حبايب (Vinyl)
- Reing Of Fools - Neverness III - The Measure Of Time (CD, Album)
- Yozshuzahn on Yvonne Fair - Walk Out The Door If You Wanna (Vinyl)